• Discord name: BoggsZ. #5921
  • Desired Duty Assignment: 11B Infantryman (Automatic Rifleman
    Grenadier
    Rifleman
    Machine Gunner
    Anti-tank Gunner
    Assistant Gunner)
  • Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198248447324/
  • ArmA III Player ID (this is a 17 digit number, NOT your gaming handle/nickname): 76561198248447324
  • How long have you been playing ArmA III?: I have had the game for years however I have barely played it. My hour count on steam for it is 178 hours
  • Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: N/A
  • Why do you want to join the 2nd Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group Realism Unit?: I wish to join the the 2nd Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group Realism Unit as I know a member within this unit who spoke to me about what this unit does in regards to operations. I enjoy realism units and think this would be a good experience for me.
  • If you have selected either rotary wing pilot, fixed pilot if all billets are full by the time you finish the training pipeline, you may have to go ground for the time being. Do you understand this?: Yes
  • Do you understand that as of 30SEP2016, you will be required to own Arma 3 Apex DLC in order to actively participate in the unit?: Yes
  • Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: Yes
  • Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 2nd Battalion, 3rd Special Forces Group Realism Unit, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?: Yes
  • Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: Yes
  • You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations are dependent on your choice of Saturdays at 1800 Eastern (2200 GMT)?: Yes

• Command Element
Your application was accepted.