• Desired Duty Assignment: 11B Infantryman (Automatic Rifleman
    Grenadier
    Rifleman
    Machine Gunner
    Anti-tank Gunner
    Assistant Gunner)
    1Z2X1 Combat Controller
  • Steam Profile URL: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198851292443/
  • ArmA III Player ID (this is a 17 digit number, NOT your gaming handle/nickname): 76561198851292443
  • How long have you been playing ArmA III?: Since 2018. I have roughly 1400 hours
  • Are you currently a member of an ArmA III gaming clan or unit?: Currently apart of a milsim unit, but I'm wanting to join using the delayed entry program before fully separating from my current unit
  • Why do you want to join the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment Realism Unit?: I saw King's videos on YouTube and liked what I saw. I'm active duty Army, stationed in Alaska with 4/25 and have always loved the Ranger Regiment. This is the only Ranger Batt group that looks like they have all their stuff squared away and will actual take the game serious while still having some fun.
  • If you have selected either rotary wing pilot, fixed pilot, CCT or Medic, if all billets are full by the time you finish the training pipeline, you may have to go infantry for the time being. Do you understand this?: Yes
  • Do you understand that as of 30SEP2016, you will be required to own Arma 3 Apex DLC in order to actively participate in the unit?: Yes
  • Please check your user profile and ensure that the email address you registered with is correct. Have you done this?: Yes
  • Do you understand the definition of realism gaming according to the 3rd Battalion, 75th Ranger Regiment Realism Unit, and is this the type of realism experience you desire and are willing to abide by?: Yes
  • Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: Yes
  • You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations are dependent on your choice of Saturdays at 1800 Eastern (2200 GMT)?: Yes