Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

[ACCEPTED] Jackson.Z Application

Jackson.Z

First Name: Jackson

Last Name: Zamora

Desired Duty Assignment: 1st Battalion, 160th SOAR(A)

How long have you been playing Armed Assault III (Arma 3)? Since the release in 2013

Are you currently in an Armed Assault II gaming clan or unit? No

How did you find out about us? I found the unit a recruiter.

If you were recruited by one of our members, who was it?: 1LT Hampton.B

Why do you want to join the 3rd Ranger Battalion Realism Unit?: The unit checked every box i was looking for in a unit and it looks like it will be worth the time i will put into it.

Are you a prior member of the 3rd Ranger Battalion Realism Unit?: No

If yes, what level of training did you complete?: 

ArmA III Player ID: 76561198033904046  

Steam Name: Jackson

Steam Profile Link: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Iamthebest-Jackson/

Do you own ArmA III APEX?: Yes

Have you changed your Team Speak/Arma3Units name to your chosen in game name for our member recognition system?: Yes

Have you read and understood our Orientation and do you agree to abide by it?: Yes

Have you read and understood the requirements for our unit and the criteria for being active and taking a billet in this unit and that failure to complete said criteria will place you into the reserve platoon?: Yes 

You understand the fact that this unit is a EST (GMT -5) time zone based unit, and the attendance requirements of operations on Saturdays at 1900 EST (0500 GMT)?:  Yes

Edited by 1LT Hampton.B

Guest 1LT Hampton.B

Candidate Jackson.Z,

Application accepted. Within the next hour, you will receive a welcome aboard private message with some general instructions to get you initially set up. You have been assigned to a Recruiter to help you throughout the process of getting through your Basic Training.

Your Recruiter is @1LT Hampton.B . After you have received your welcome aboard private message from me, make sure you send a private message to your Recruiter letting them know you've received it and followed the instructions within. If you are having issues, they will be able to help you with it. They will assist you in getting your mods installed and getting you signed up for the Recruit Training class.

In Summary:
Step 1. Receive Welcome Aboard Message and follow Instructions inside of the Welcome Aboard Message
Step 2. Send a private message to your Recruiter

Thank you and once again, welcome aboard, Recruit.

Respectfully Submitted,
1LT Hampton.B
Executive Officer

• Guest locked this topic